SilBlade® wipers are formulated with a premium silicone rubber with graphite and PTFE (form of Te on®). This unique and patented formula is what sets our wipers apart from the rest. The graphite and PTFE non stick coating in the formulation gives our silicone wiper its ability to effortlessly glide smoothly across your windshield.
SilBlade® patented formulation leaves an invisible hydrophobic coating (water repellent) within 90 days from the first use.
The activated release recharges the hydrophobic layer with every use throughout the life of SilBlade wipers. Your visibility during rainy conditions improves with every wipe.
- Plastic Bushing with excellent wear and anticorrosive performance characteristics. These can prevent the metal parts from coming in contact with each other reducing the possibility of noise generation
- Stainless steel rivets are utilized to attach the primary, secondary and tertiary levers for their accurate, safe and anti corrosive properties.
- Universal multi-function adaptor that offers over 94% application coverage and easy installation
- 1.20mm steel frame with an aerodynamic design. Secondary levers are between primary and tertiary levers, attached by stainless steel rivets. Tertiary levers evenly distribute pressure from the secondary levers to the rubber blade insuring clean wiping of the surface of the windshield
- SilBlade Patented Formulation is unaffected by the elements that break down conventional wipers (UV/sunlight), ozone, oil and grime from road spray. SilBlade is unaffected by extreme temperatures as low as -80°F and as high as 400°F.
- Highly elastic stainless steel Flexor to support the blade that insures consistent distribution of wiping pressure.
- High-Quality Powder Painting which provides the best protection against salt, UV ray and temperature uctuations. This insures high corrosion resistance, long lasting color retention and crack prevention